Material: Full carbon fiber UD finishing
Wide profile: 28 mm
Height profile: 37 mm
Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
Advised Tire: 28'' - 24-622 ETRTO for clincher and tubeless
HUBS - RD50
RD50 is a flanged hub with straight-pull spokes. It is presented with the iconic velvet touch finish applied to the central body in ergal 7075, a touch of style with the contrast between glossy and matte to emphasize the high-end spirit of this product.
The keystone defining the assets of the RD50 can be found in the precision in its construction. The tolerance limits are reduced to the micron, thanks to the use of cutting-edge numerical control machines, as well as the meticulous verification of each individual dimension. RD50 supports the action of the legs, giving you the feeling of greater explosiveness on the pedals. This happens thanks to the radius angle of the body, which is reduced compared to the previous range of hubs.
In addition to all this, there is also a further reduction in friction, making the wheel run even more smoothly and with higher responsiveness, but above all a new system of reduced pressure seals that ensure a higher level of protection for the SKF bearings. Water, mud and dust have always been enemies of bike components, but the new RD50 seals make these hubs more resistant to atmospheric agents and natural wear and tear, which could affect their smoothness over time. Components that require very little ordinary maintenance, while at the same time maintaining their performance constant over time.
- Alloy hub Al 7075 on SKF seal ball bearing high fluidity
- Front hub RD50 - 24 holes THRU-AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub R50 - 24 holes THRU-AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility: Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Straight pull black 20 front and 24 rear
- Material: carbon steel
- Assembly: radial (front wheel) and 16/8 3° crossing drive side | radial (rear wheel)
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black